Introducing the Binder Clip for Sublimation Ovens and Shrink Films! Are you tired of struggling to print handleless blanks using ovens and shrink films? This binder clip is here to help! It's specially designed with great sturdiness and pressure to easily clamp shrink film onto the handles of your drinkware, allowing for faster and more efficient shrinking without tearing the film.
This versatile tool is perfect for use with our Craft Sublimation Oven and is suitable for use on ceramic, stainless steel, and glass drinkware. It's a great reusable tool for printing mugs, tumblers, and bottles with handles. And with just two metal binder clips included, you'll be able to sublimate more of your favorite drinkware in no time.
Just make sure to clamp the shrink film tightly and wear protective gloves during the sublimation process. This binder clip is not intended for use by children. Other essentials, such as sublimation oven, shrink film, sublimation paper, sublimation ink or joy pens, markers, and compatible drinkware blanks are sold separately. Make sublimating handleless blanks a breeze with the Binder Clip for Sublimation Ovens and Shrink Films!
• Binder clip specifically designed for use with sublimation ovens and shrink films
• Easily clamps shrink film onto handles of drinkware for faster and more efficient shrinking
• Suitable for use on ceramic, stainless steel, and glass drinkware
• Great for printing mugs, tumblers, and bottles with handles
• Comes with two metal binder clips, other essentials sold separately